Fire Safety Engineering Consultant
CLOSING DATE: 30 April 2018 SALARY: Based on competency and experience CONTRACT: Permanent
Affinity Fire Engineering is a specialised consultancy firm servicing a diverse range of clients and sectors throughout the UK and Australia. We are expanding our team in London and looking for proactive fire engineers to help us develop and grow. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our fast-evolving team and make a difference at a key stage in our development.
• A degree in Fire Engineering, or equivalent Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working within a Fire Safety Engineering team.
• IFE Membership (MIFireE or AIFireE)
• Pro-active and enthusiastic
• The role will be based at our offices in Farringdon, central London.
• A basic working knowledge of ADB, BS 9999, BS 9991 and BB100.
• The ability to review architectural drawings to determine potential fire strategy approval risks and opportunities for value add.
• Development with support of fire engineered justifications.
• Solve, with support, fire engineering calculations including radiant heat, smoke control and occupant evacuation.
• Produce with guidance fire strategy reports and other relevant documentation
• Communicate the intended fire strategy to the design team and client through phone calls, emails and meetings as appropriate.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Team player who is willing to support and share knowledge with colleagues in the office.
The position is full time, we offer a salary package based on your competency and experience. If you believe you are the right person to join the Affinity team, please forward your application to: email@example.com.
Find us online at www.affinity-eng.com